06 Agu Mt Batur Trekking Guide
Normally mount Batur trekking package is include pick up and drop service from and to your hotel location. This additional cost for tranportation service is depend with how far your hotel location from Kintamani or Mt Batur trekking starting point. The price for pick up at every place is different cause all off our driver and guide is locally from Kintamani area and live surround this volcano, example that you stay at Kintamani area a night before the trek so the price will cheaper as well.
Beside from goverment tax and mount Batur entrance fees, transportation also become one of the reason why mount Batur trekking price is seem expensive. But, how if during your Bali holiday you already rent a car or motor bikes, in other word you just interest to use service by one of our mount Batur guide?
Don’t be worried, this mount Batur trekking package we make special for you Bali traveler who really want to use our mount Batur guide service and skip the transportation inclusion. All of our guide who will us provide to you for sure is experienced guide with experience of service minimum 3 years and already reviewed by some traveler on our TripAdvisor! Well, following is full details about this package:
- 03:30 am: Meeting time with our mount Batur trekking guide at meeting point
- 03:45 am: Trek to summit of Mt Batur is beginning
- 05:30 – 06.00 am : Arrive at Mt Batur summit
- 06:15 am: Breakfast service while we wait for sunrise.
- Breakfast Include: warm banana sandwich, egg, fruit, cake, and hot drinks (tea, coffee, or hot chocolate)
- 07.00 Continue the descent trip with walking around mount Batur crater or back down with same way
- 08:30-09.00 Arrive at the mount Batur trekking finish point
OUR MOUNT BATUR TREKKING GUIDE PRICE:
- 1 PERSON: IDR 500.000
- 2 PERSONS: IDR 325.000 / PERSON
- 3 PERSONS: IDR 250.000 / PERSON
- 4 PERSONS: IDR 225.000 / PERSON
- 5 PERSONS: IDR 200.000 / PERSON
- Private mount Batur trekking guide with English speaking guarantee,
- Equipment: head lamp and walking pole,
- Coffee break before hike
- Breakfast and hot drink at summit
- Enough Drinking water
- Mount Batur entrance fee
- Guide fees
WHAT NEED TO BRING:
- Walking shoes or good grip shoes
- Thin jacket
- Sun Cream
- Enough cash
We will tell you the exact meeting point a day before the tour or send the google location via WhatsApp if there is available!
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
BALI TREKKING TRIP | Mount Batur Guide @ 2021